Sunday 23 October 2016

FRANK EDWARD (I SEE)

Artist: Frank Edward                                                                                     
Tittle: I See

I can see him from afar
With  fire in his eyes
He is standing by your door
He is waiting for you

Chorus: 
I, see him
standing by the door
with fire in His eyes
and healing in His wings
to, heal, someone who believes
so open up your heart
He is waiting for you

life is more that just a dream
how far can you see
what you say is who you are
then you believe you will receive

Chorus: (repeat) 

should i go or should i stay
there is fire in my eyes
and healing in my wings
what ever you want
is here today
just open up your heart to let me in

And i hear God
speaking through my mouth
and sees through my eyes
with fire in his eyes
to heal someone who believes
so open up your heart
he is waiting for you

No comments:

Post a Comment